Pages


Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Functional yet stylish

And in the spirit of this great Day, I have continued decorating my new office.
I had been keeping my Git Kit in the bedroom on my side of the bed and while CharlieGodammit's mistress hasn't said anything about it fucking up the decor, she's certainly wore some teeth out from gritting them every time I added a new piece of gear.
Hey, that in itself was a victory for her - I used to keep it in the living room before she moved in, and it fit in very well with the decor at that time.

So today I was looking at my treasure chest (that's where I keep my divorce papers from my marriage to the Evil One) and thinking it needed something and then I immediately forgot about it as I am prone to do, then wandered into the bedroom for God only knows what and saw my pile of gear in the corner. I immediately forgot about it again until I came in and sat down, then my mind put 2 & 2 together and amazingly I kept on track long enough this time to come up with this:


Git Kit with radio and night vision gear on the right, about a ton of ammo and rope on the left with my Battle Flag under it, all ready to go at a moment's notice.
Now I just gotta figure out what to do with that big-ass blank spot on the wall above it. Maybe a beaver shot or something......

6 comments:

  1. Your beaver shot comment reminded me of when my dad sent an email to some of his friends titled "beaver shots."

    You see my uncle had trapped a few big beavers.

    Dad's friends said it was the most disappointing email they've ever opened.

    Fuck Obama & Romney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a print of this (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fkmHAoL5z8E/T_NBH5Je-5I/AAAAAAAALAM/XHgeUmsyMuY/s640/ronald_reagan_riding_a_velociraptor_by_sharpwriter-d55rsh7.jpg) and slap it right up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken.... great spot for a portrait of John Moses Browning....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive a nail dead center in the wall ,that`s where your BDU`s on the hanger go.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.