Pages


Sunday, August 05, 2012

Kindle Downloads

How to Survive Anywhere - free Kindle download RIGHT HERE.
Just downloaded it myself so I can't give my rave review and there damned sure ain't enough books out to teach a Greener how to survive, but if you can gain one little nugget of useful information then it's worth the time to read.
Thanks to Woody for the link.

And as long as I'm talking about e-books, there are a shitload of free and damned near free books that every Patriot should have in his library. Maybe you couldn't afford them before but at 99 cents.......
I picked up The Constitution of The United States, The Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, Speeches of Patrick Henry, Thomas Paine Compilation, The Federalist Papers, The Anti Federalist Papers, The Founding Fathers, The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, The War of Independence, and Recollections and Letters of General Robert E Lee just to name a few plus a shitload of American Classics all for the price of a hardback at B&N.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up man welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, and best wishes to you and yours.

    Here's another good place to get free books.
    http://www.costfreebooks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best reasons for forking over the bucks to buy a Kindle.
    I'm still on the fence about them, though.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forget what the site that sent me an email a month ago, but they offered a free book until midnight on how to make safe drinking water. I have a kindle in my name due to my amazon account, but bought it for my wife. (I am not much of a reader since words contain tryptophan)

    Anyways, since the kindle is hers and she could care less about how to make safe drinking water I found a great alternative. You can get the Kindle app for your iPhone, iPad or Droid phone or Droid tablet. It works pretty well as they are mobile for reading where ever you go.
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just clicked your link. Its like $10 not free. Still looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am unable to down load. Dont have Ebook available for my country (South Africa)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.