Pages


Monday, December 31, 2012

And he/she votes......

I walked into the mini-mart for my morning paper today and instead of Lalo, the regular clerk, Roy was there with a paper spread on the counter, reading it.
"Morning Roy, just how in the fuck are you today?"
"I'm... I'm... I'm just SO upset!" he says.
I could tell by the way he was fretting about that he was a little distraught.
"Calm down, man. What happened?" I wasn't really interested but hey......
"The one person I wanted to run for president in 2013 won't be running!"
Okay, now he/she's got my full attention. President in 2013? "Is that right? Who would that be?"
"Hillary! She's in the hospital with a blood clot in her head! Oh, I'm just SO angry......."
I just shook my head, tossed a dollar on the counter, told him/her to keep the change and got the fuck out of there before I told him/her had every right to be angry because the education system has failed him miserably. President in 2013?
On the other hand, Roy's hair looked wonderful this morning.

1 comment:

  1. lmao, Roy's probably a transplant from illonoise or bastahn. 2013? bwahaha

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.