Monday, February 25, 2013

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....

 Angels's sniveling about a little snow there at her place today. Poor baby. Read her post HERE if you can handle the whining and self pity.
Hey, we got it rough here too in the central valley in California as you can see in the photos below.


Sixty fucking degrees and the sun's so goddamned bright I have to wear my hat to keep the sun out of my eyes even with my Billy Bad-Ass tinted lense glasses. Even CharlieGodammit has to lay up in the house because the reflection off the patio's so bright. And if that's not bad enough, if you look at the picture below you'll see that the weeds have really shot up in the past week. I'm going to have to get on Lisa to get that shit cleared out, man.

Laundry room to the right, Justice Shed behind the tree.