Pages


Saturday, December 08, 2012

Oh shit oh dear

A doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa.
"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. However, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten, or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"
After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

- Stuart 

3 comments:

  1. I ate that cake once. Till I die it will cost me.
    That crazy bitch I married now collects half of MY retirement for the rest of HER life. Thanks, thanks alot you piss poor excuse for a congress. My EX gets Military Retirement and I was the one that served, I was the one that signed the dotted line, I was the one that took the Oath, I was the one in harms way.
    Either this law applies to all gov emplyees or it applies to none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I worked at a job that I hated while my ex stayed home, didn't keep a clean house or cooked and she got half my retirement too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry WC, sucks. But at least the Ex's are Ex's. I live with my dog, and have a grand daughter next door that has assured me, the dog may live at my house, it is HER dog. So, I got the best, the EX only got the money1

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.