Pages


Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Good luck enforcing that shit with private gatherings

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Public and private gatherings in Nashville and Davidson County will be limited to a maximum of eight people beginning Monday in an attempt to slow the spread of COVID-19.

Nashville Mayor John Cooper called it the “Rule of 8” and said the public health orders will be amended to restrict all gatherings to eight people, whether at a restaurant, in a backyard or elsewhere. The previous order allowed for a maximum of 25 people at public or private gatherings.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Everyone. Defy. Go out of your way to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would do that, but since my parents passed away, even with 5 kids in our family, I have no reason to gather with family, and I don't have that many friends that I want to gather with all at once.
      I wear my mask, like a good little brown shirt, when going into a store. But only out of respect to the workers so that they are not forced into telling me the rules. They are not police officers,just cashiers and floor stock help. Even though half of the store workers don't wear their masks properly. But here in Michigan, it is coming to a head,very soon. The Empress in Lansing is not popular, and people are very upset with the way that the election was stolen, because we know that the Democrats cheated.

      pigpen51

      Delete
  2. I was told the local radio in my state was telling people to report their neighbors to the police if they saw them gathering for thanksgiving day. This shit is over the top man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Postman level event. Are we ready?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daddy always said, "when they come for your guns, its over". Not until I say its over.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.