Pages


Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Fucking drama queen...

WASHINGTON — For the fourth time in less than five weeks, President Joe Biden ordered the flag at the White House to be lowered to half-staff Friday after an overnight shooting at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis killed eight people. 

Biden remarked on the sad routineness of the order in a statement on the latest mass shooting in the U.S. 

"While we await critical details about the shooting, its motivation and other key information," Biden said, "once again, I have the solemn duty of ordering the flag lowered at half-staff at the White House, public buildings and grounds, and military posts and embassies, just two weeks after I gave the last such order."

11 comments:

  1. If the left has their way, they'll just take the flag down and destroy it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It ain't worth doin', iffen you can't overdo it!" - Some Geniius

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more often it's done, the less it really means. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking that more & more lately. And it's not just the Democrat administrations, either.
      Leave it up unless it's one of the holidays that lower it. And reconsider half of those, too.

      Delete
  4. Sorry he is not my president. Only for people that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be surprised if Joe could order a glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took down all my flags Jan 20th - Installation Day, and refuse to raise any but the Gadson and POW/MIA until I get my country back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty soon, I suppose, we'll be seeing some upside down flags. And I agree with Bear Claw Chris Lapp and MoFo. Ohio Guy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I signed up for alerts to let me know when the flag should be lowered to half mast but when this jackass in office started to order it lowered for every little thing, I stopped the alerts. My flag will always fly full mast while the jackass is in office.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flag has been ordered to half staff so many times that not everyone knows why. If asked I tell them it's for Rush Limbaugh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now it is just political BS. I just fly my Gadson flag.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.