Pages


Monday, August 23, 2021

About a certain livestock de-wormer...

Before I even start this post, let me get the legal shit out of the way.
I am not a doctor. I haven't even been to a doctor in over 5 years.
I have no medical training except for maybe 100 hours of outdated first aid training when I was in the army 40 years ago and my First Sergeant needed a break from me.
I am not a pharmacist, although back in the 1980s and 90s, I have dispensed dru..... Wait, I better leave that one alone.
The point being, don't take my word for shit here. Do your own research.

I'm going to refer to the drug as IM in this post because I don't want Google/Blogger taking my blog down or red-paging it for not toeing the party line.

It is not my purpose to try to talk you into taking it any more than I'd try to talk you out of taking the vaccine if that's what you want to do. Your body, your choice.
All I'm doing is making you aware of it if you haven't already checked it out, and to pass on my own experiences and thoughts.

IM has been approved for use in humans, although it's more widely known as an parasitic medication for livestock.
IM, sold under the brand name Stromectol among others, is a medication that is used to treat parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications. It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations.

Question: If it's already been proven safe for human use, why isn't there full speed ahead testing being done to see if it works for covid?
Answer: Big Pharma. IM has been off patent for years and is dirt cheap. If it's found out to be effective for covid, guess who's profits are going to nosedive in that vaccine market?

*

Back a few weeks ago, a very good friend who shall remain nameless - fuck it, I'll out him, it was WiscoDave - initiated a conversation with me about IM and wanted to know if I had considered taking it to 1) prevent covid and 2) use it to cure covid if I were to contract it. Me, being invincible, said no, so he turned me onto a few links and pretty much left it at that.
He's a sly devil - he knew I'd eventually get bored and read them.

One of them concerned a study in India. As you may recall, there was a major outbreak a couple months ago and motherfuckers were dying like flies, then all of a sudden..... nothing.
Why? Because they introduced IM. HERE is the link to the study in the first sentence of this paragraph.
HERE is a 25 minute youtube video along the same lines. There's more out there if you take a few seconds to look them up.

Okay, I read that, then I started digging and found more articles and videos on youtube, although youtube seems to be pulling a bunch of them if they even mention covid and IM.
To make a long story short, I figured to give it a try. Hell, I never was shy about trying new drugs when I was younger, so it wasn't that big of a deal.
My reasoning was this: While I may be invincible, my wife is not and with her health problems, she is one of those high risk people. She doesn't get out much, so about the only way she'd get it would be from me, so I needed to protect myself, but I really don't want to get vaccinated.
Besides, I keep hearing about all the deaths and complications from taking the vaccines, but I've yet to hear about anybody dying from taking IM. On top of that, every day I read about fully vaccinated people being diagnosed with covid in spite of their precautions, so even if I got vaccinated, there's a good possibility that's not going to protect my wife from getting it.

Wisco had also directed me to Ann Barnhardt's IM page HERE and told me to be sure that I read it - it tells you where to buy it, how to buy it, what kinds to buy (very important!) and dosage instructions.

So, armed with that knowledge, I went into town to score some of this miracle drug in the liquid form.

First stop was the Farmer's Co-op in town. There was none to be had and the old boy behind the counter said they can't keep it in stock for the past few months. That seemed a little weird seeing as I haven't noticed a massive influx of livestock around here lately - unless people are buying it up to use on themselves. Bubba also told me he couldn't guarantee a hold for me when it did come in, so I headed down to Tractor Supply.

Once there, I couldn't find the liquid 1% solution so I asked one of the guys and immediately started getting the 3rd degree - just exactly what I did I want it for and shit like that, so I told him it was to worm a sick donkey. He went to the back to see if there was any there, but came back to tell me there was none in stock, so I asked him to order it for me. He hemmed and hawed around until the manager walked by and told him to order anything I wanted, with as much money as I've spent in that store, so he ordered a 50ml bottle for me and I got it 3-4 days later.
While I'm on the subject of Tractor Supply, if you order something online from your home, YOU pay the shipping. If you have them order it for you, it ships to your address and shipping is free - something to keep in mind. Ten bucks is ten bucks.

Anyways, after I got home and was re-reading Miss Ann's page, I realized I saw the 1.87% paste there at Tractor Supply, so I hustled back down there and scored a tube for about 8 bucks.
Once I got it home, I figured to give it a whirl as a preventive measure, but I didn't want to use the liquid, figuring to hold off on that in case it became 'unavailable' in the future.
Now Wisco had told me the paste tasted like ass, but what the fuck, I've eaten British food before. I ain't scared. Besides, this shit was apple flavored. So I took a piece of bread, squeezed out the recommended dose (I thought), put it on the bread, folded it over and wolfed it down. I got a very slight taste of bitter apple, so I shoveled in a load of Copenhagen and that was the end of that.

Now, while IM in the liquid form is taken orally, it's drawn from the bottle and measured using a syringe which can be bought at Tractor Supply, livestock supply stores and even online at vet supply sites such as Chewy.com.
In the liquid form and by using a little math, you can get the dosage down for your body weight pretty easily. Using the paste, the tube dispenses the doses in 50 kilogram increments for your body weight. Luckily, as I found out, it's pretty fucking hard to overdose yourself.

As I was putting the tube away, I realized I had accidentally dosed myself with double the amount recommended for my weight. It's okay to round up - better a little too much than too little according to everything I had read, but damn, I really rounded up.
Like I said, the shit measures out in 50 kilo increments for body weight and I did 3 clicks instead of 2. I weigh 170 pounds and took enough for a 330 pounder.
I sat down and waited to die. What I got was a very slight headache and I do mean very slight - it wasn't even bad enough to require aspirin. I didn't even cop a buzz, damn it.

Okay, that's my experience. 
Did I have any side effects? Nope.
Did I get sick to my stomach? Huh-uh.
Does my dick still get hard in the morning? Most of the time, but that's my age showing.
Any frothing at the mouth? Only when I brush my teeth.
Do my trigger fingers still work? Yes, praise the Lord.
Any newfound empathy or tolerance for Biden? Fuck no.
Do I have an urge to gallop in the pasture? What happens in that pasture is between me and God.

Obviously, there's precautions.
Ladies, you probably don't want to take it if you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
If you're taking medication, you most definitely want to talk with your doctor first to see if there's going to be any kind of interactions. There's a website HERE that you can check, but I think I'd want to hear it from a doctor. How you word those questions is up to you, but if it was me I wouldn't ask IF I can take it, I'd let him or her know I was going to take it and what should I know.

Okay, bottom line for me: Like I said earlier, I've heard of many, many cases of horrible side effects and even deaths from taking the vaccines, but I've yet to hear of anybody taking the correct dosage of IM having any adverse effects. I'm sure there's some out there, but if they were even remotely common, the FDA would be spreading those examples everywhere. Instead, they're putting out vague warnings like this HERE.
Do I believe the hype about how deadly covid is for healthy people? No. But I do believe it can make you sicker than a dog, and I generally try to avoid shit like that. And again, I do have to protect my wife by protecting myself. With her health issues, death is a very real possibility.

*

So, if you are considering it, please go to Ann Barnhardt's page on the stuff and read it. Again, you'll find instructions on the kind to buy (they're not all the same), dosage, how to take it, and even a little video on how to use the paste.
If you're concerned about the correct dosage, she addresses that as well.

44 comments:

  1. I know that doctors are normally pretty smart when talking about drug interactions, especially drugs that they prescribe all the time. Since this is not one of those drugs, I would consider talking to your local pharmacist. They are much, much more highly trained in which drugs will interact with each other, they usually have a list of the drugs you are taking, and I suspect that they have other patients who are already using IM, who have asked them about various drug interactions, which has either made them refresh their minds, or look things up to learn more about it.
    I think that the government really fucked up by not working more to find better treatments instead of focusing on a vaccine. They still don't seem to be working on treatments, while the vaccines don't seem to be stopping anyone from getting the virus. But then, the government doesn't want to get rid of something that stops big pharma from raking in money that will allow for political campaign cash, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using IM for probably 30 years. As a wormer for dogs, 1% is the same dosage for heartworm prevention, think Hartguard as an example, hooks, tape and flat worms. Also in weight correct doses on myself as a treatment and prevention of various diseases andinfections. Generally easily available and inexpensive it is a good safe choice.
    Disclaimer: I am not a doctor nor have I slept at a Holiday Inn lately.
    JD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canada made all pet medsnow require a prescription from your vet. Which also doubled the cost.

      Exile1981

      Delete
    2. Exile. You can still order, ahem, IM from online farm supplies. Look for where the horsey set orders stuff. Yes, it's pricier now. Peavey (TSC) has the apple flavored stuff, when they actually have it. Scored the last tube in my area yesterday.

      Mennonite outfits in my area have it, also.

      BE PREPARED to give them a name, address and phone number if you buy in person. Cash is king, eh?

      Delete
    3. I should add, y'all should download the product monograph for the stuff you get. Lotsa useful info, and covers any other ingredients in the product. Match the DIN number on the package.

      Delete
  3. The following link is for the I-Mask+ protocol which tells you what to take in addition to IM and what doseage.

    https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this vital information, Ken. I have had questions regarding the use of ivermectin but this column is a great source.

    If I were nicer I would retract all those bad things I have ever said to you …… but I’m not that nice. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pony paste article on American Partisan goes into the math, too.
    Just hits TSC and buy some, it will get banned very soon....

    The Full FDA Approval thing is a bigger deal than it looks on the surface. Now the emergency use authorizations aren't needed. While seemingly innocuous, make no mistake, another balloon just went up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I sat down and waited to die." Hahahahaha, you're killing me Wirecutter. But seriously, what else can a man do in that situation? Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As to that, one can look up the LD50 in the product monograph from the manufacturer. For IM, it's a really big number.

      Getting the monograph is a good idea, specially for vet stuff, cuz that's where all the cautions and dosing ,and ESPECIALLY the other ingredients are listed. Save for future reference.

      (LD50 is the lethal dose in 50% of the cases, for those who haven't done WHMIS training in a while)

      Delete
  7. I have been using ivermectin for about 6 months, the paste. No side effects, safer than aspirin. Ann Barnhardt is on top of things for sure. It doesn't taste that bad at all, really no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something Something Nuremberg international law prohibiting "emergency authorizations" of experimental medicines if there is a proven effective treatment already available something something . . . . . . . . .

    https://greatreject.org/fuellmich-nuremberg-codes/

    http://adrenogate.net/wp/2021/05/12/covid-hoaxers-face-death-for-violating-nuremberg-code-dr-reiner-fuellmich-crimes-against-humanity/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is a link that if you buy 12 tubes you get for 60 delivered,a deal and is the duvet 1.8 ivermectin with good expire dates(keep in cool closet bet lasts much longer).

    https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=4d9a49d8-394f-46b3-883c-733d88c2c257&itemguid=74a9d244-ddc4-4904-9487-ebf18beecf77&sfb=1&grp=M000&grpc=M200&grpsc=M210&sp=e&utm_content=44601&ccd=IFH003&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6s2IBhCnARIsAP8RfAijYiTMQRoxBWBKqqZc-osUWhJ3_UNqauywUumzS6xSISmX9cZl39MaAtJqEALw_wcB ,hope some find this helpful,feel soon a vet scrip will be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you sure about the 50kg per click? My pony paste is 50 pounds per click. Anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tube I used was 50kg per click, but the one I've bought since is 250 pounds per click. Glad I read the instructions

      Delete
  11. For something that is "just cattle and critter wormer" it won the 2015 Nobel Prize for Medicine.

    https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

    Scroll down and keep reading - it was found in a culture of bacteria on a golf course near Tokyo. Not been found anywhere else. It also has marked anti-viral properties which are what people are using it for these days. Miracle drug...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The taste isn't so bad since I now have an uncontrollable urge to lick my own butt clean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just to clarify, for those that haven't figured it out. The FDA Authorization today is NOT a full authorization. It is just a re-issue of the EUA. Read it for yourself, here.

    https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a full approval, the EUA is also in effect for those 12 to 16 years of age as the approval as submitted in the BLA (Biologics license application) did not include those in that age group. Find further information here

      https://www.fda.gov/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

      Violation of black letter law by the way. The trial is not complete nor was there a hearing held where the trials findings could be seen, both required by law to take place before approval is granted. By law, with this approval the EUA’s for moderna and the J&J vax should be immediately canceled as there is now, legal or not, an approved treatment…yeah, I wouldn’t hold my breath either.

      Delete
    2. In Nazi Germany, many crimes against humanities wer completely legal.
      Pfizer's contracts with other countries contains a clause that states that any laws that compromise Pfizer's profits or positions, must be changed

      Delete
    3. Say again, what was approved?

      https://rumble.com/vlmd4g-pfizer-seeking-full-indemnification.html

      .

      Delete
  14. We have been on IM for 8 months, knowing the possible consequences of non sterilizing vaccines. We extra dose ahead of events with the vaxxers. We are also healthy and have above average Vitamin D 25 hydroxy levels. Read up on that too. If one studies one will find that, though different in each person, THROMBOTIC ORGAN FAILURE is what is occurring in those that took the Kill Shot. Remember when we went to the doctor because we felt horrible only to be told " it's a virus, there's nothing we can do" short memory folks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for posting about this! I've been using for 18 months with not a single side effect or a sniffle. It even cleared up a cold sore in under 12 hours. Ann's got a lot of testimonials about other things this wonder drug can address. Stock up; it's getting harder to find. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. PDR suggests that drug interactions and overdoses are nothing to worry about. That stuff really is safer than aspirin. The pony paste is safe for pregnant mares, so it's probably safer than ChinkyPox for pregnant women.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cant believe you haven't been reading Barnhardt for years WC....she's magnificent....world class mind and an incredible life-story. She's my first read in the morning, and her writing has changed my life...not just the IM info. Strongly recommend to read anything and everything she writes...she's the real deal.

    And anon 1:18, you are correct....it's becoming VERY hard to get...if you see it, grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks!!! Very informative. Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep a 1% bottle in my go-bag for my dog and it usually expires before I use it all up. This is a VERY forgiving drug in terms of overdosing but can be deadly if your breed has MDR1 which will make a lot of drugs toxic.

    -Arc

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ive been taking the horse paste since this crap began.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been taking the horse paste myself and my wife. It doesn't taste bad either. Sort of an artificial apple taste

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the info, Kenny. I was looking around this morning for dosages, didn't find much and was going to spend some more time this evening looking so you saved me a bunch of time. Plus, I'd go with what Ann says over ANYTHING the dotgov says.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Symptoms vanished in an hour. Energy level back. Mix with yogurts and jam. Taste is the nastiest Granny Smith apple you have ever grabbed but mixes well. Ran out and dug post holes for the garden corners.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You can still get it on Amazon if you don't mind giving them money, the prices has gone from ~$24 for a six pack to ~$99 since I got some.

    ReplyDelete
  25. If the Government had told everyone to take it, you would all be anti IMers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. Duckduckgo generic corner for the India cure

    go here for stats for the world: https://epidemic-stats.com/

    https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/dr-george-fareed-and-dr-brian-tyson-share-early-treatment-protocol/article_7728815e-3ca2-11eb-8a08-7b4b0156c181.html

    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/indias-ivermectin-blackout

    https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/

    https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/ivermectin-index.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Governments, the medical profession and mass media's covering up of the effectiveness of a proven and inexpensive prescription of IVM in treating "THE VIRUS" early on and in-home is clearly criminal and unethical.

    Think about it..... the medical profession telling patients with "THE VIRUS" to just stay home and when your lips turn blue and you are hacking up hairballs, then come to the hospital for some treatment and medications. Americans will look back on this Orwellian moment in history and wonder why they were so gullible.....

    ReplyDelete
  28. A friend of mine contacted me and said the thought he had covid.
    Almost unbearable muscle pain, upper respiratory blockage, and he said it felt like his lungs were on fire.
    I sent him a Ziverdo Kit via his sister, and he started taking it with an extra 6mg IVM on day one because he's a big boy, and the dosage of 12mg is only good for about 170#.
    He's near 260.
    He says that within hours he could feel something different.
    The next day, he was up and his lungs were starting to clear.
    The second day he went out side and ran a tractor for an hour or so.
    Now, after 5 days, he is still struggling with a sinus infection, a normal problem for him, but the Doxycycline is starting to do it's work.
    From what he described, if he had waited one more night, they'd have been hauling him by ambulance 50 miles to the nearest hospital where, with his co-morbidities, they would have driven a tube down his throat, pumped him full of oxygen, and killed him.
    The CDC guidelines are that if you suspect you have it, or think you've been exposed, you are to go home and wait till you either get better, or get sick enough to go to hospital, where they will try to cure you with dangerous, unproven drugs, and eventually entube you till dead.
    That's akin to slicing your arm with a rusty knife, watching it get infected, and waiting until it turns to gangrene before you go to hospital and have it cut off.

    IVM and HCQ work.
    Big pharma would have lost their EUA if something as successful as these cheap effective drugs became know world wide.
    Now, with extremely premature official OK from the FDA, Pfizer is hiding IVM and HCQ to continue their gravy train because the efficacy of the original jab is now hovering around 25%, requiring a booster shot. CHA-CHING, rinse and repeat.
    I'm wondering at what number of booster these retards will finally figure out that they've been snookered.
    #5?
    #10?
    #37?
    And these vaxxd retards call India "Backward".

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Ken, I believe IM is best when you notice symptoms, not necessary to take daily. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a preventive measure, it's only taken once a month, not daily. And no, I'm not going to wait until I get sick. As I stated in the post a couple times, I'm doing it to prevent my wife from catching covid because she's high risk. If I wait until I start showing symptoms, it's too late and she'll catch it from me.

      Delete
  30. Take with food WC. You can get it at most farm and ag supply stores like tractor supply. Ours is Atwoods bought 6 more tubes today about 3 bucks a piece which will be like 10 doses.

    https://youtu.be/yB1s8sNNqeI
    but she doesn't say how often.

    one prevention dosage protocol here as well as treatment for cover.
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

    I saw another protocol to dose twice 3 days apart then once every two weeks then once a month.

    The goal is it will build up in your system and then dissipate over time

    I will dose two weeks in a row then every two weeks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ken- I’m a little late to the party here, but…
    *If* you have access to a reloading scale (heh), I figgered that the per pound dosage is .074 gr. So, for a 170 pounder the dosage would be 12.6 gr. That’s actually a little less than the ‘click’ measurement on the tube, but more accurate, I think. Mix in a little plastic spoon so’s not to gunk up your powder pan.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.