Pages


Thursday, August 26, 2021

Canada Adds Bell’s Palsy Warning to Pfizer COVID Shot

Health Canada, the Canadian government’s department responsible for national health policy, earlier this month updated the product information label for Pfizer/BioNTech’s experimental messenger RNA (mRNA) biologic (also known as BNT162b2 or “Comirnaty” vaccine) to reflect reported cases of Bell’s palsy—an immune mediated neurological disorder characterized by temporary muscle weakness or paralysis on one side of the face. 
-Kent

*****

This shit reminds me of those commercials I used to see back when I had TV:
"Do you suffer from a runny nose? If so, ask your doctor if [insert drug name here] may be right for you! Warning: May cause stroke, heart attack, anal leakage, and the urge to attack kittens."

7 comments:

  1. I suffer from arthritis. One of the side effects of the vaccine is increased arthritis symptoms. I contracted Bell's Palsy 4 years ago, my recovery level is about 85%. I don't expect any further improvement. Bell's Palsy has been on the list of side effects in the US since the start of the vaccination program. I've gone into anaphylactic shock from medications before. The memory of passing out and being being shocked back to consciousness with adrenaline. It's not an experience I want to repeat. Anaphylaxis is also one of the side effects listed from the start of the program. I'm sure that The Powers That Be are working towards cutting the oxygen supply off to those of us they classify as "The Great Heathen Unvaxxed", but I'll be resisting the potentially fatal "Jab" until the very end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh at commercials for drugs on TV. Once they get done listing all of the possible side effects, including death (although they don't state it that way), any rational person come away saying "why would I ever take that shit".

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember Olean? In Pringles? THATS the stuff that caused anal leakage, i.e. in NASA terms: "Terminal Failure of O-Ring Integrity" or "Nuclear Sharting"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you lost me at anal leakage...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back when I had migraines I was prescribed one of the new drugs. A possible side-effect was heart attack. A co-worker, also a migraine sufferer, was amused that a side-effect of a headache medicine was death. Fortunately, the drug didn't work for me and there were a number of annoying but not deadly side-effects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought those were funny in a way If you listened to the side effects they are almost without exception worse the the malady you suffered from

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bells Palsy is considered temporary.....problem is for a small percentage of those affected it's permanent. The Jab...like Herpes. A gift that keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.