Pages


Monday, July 11, 2022

Red White & Bruised

Okay, one of the things I discovered while I was off is a new blog called Red White & Bruised.
It's a good blog, one post a day on his thoughts. As you can tell by the name of the blog, it's in line with our politics.
It's well written and the author knows how to use spelchek and proper punctuation which is huge in my book.
If you've got a minute, go over and give him a whirl. You won't be disappointed. I've also added it to my blogroll in the right sidebar to this site.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome BACK Kenny! We missed ya! Hope you had a great time!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is high praise. I'll go see...

    QHM

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good blog indeed, but wirecutter’s is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I added it to my daily looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. spellcheck?

    Sorry , I had to go there.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.