Pages


Friday, July 22, 2022

Tennessee man accused of setting dog on fire rearrested following puppy video

MEMPHIS, Tenn.--A Tennessee man reportedly accused of setting a dog on fire is back in jail for violating his bond conditions. 

FOX 13 reports 43-year-old Quishon Brown is accused of setting a dog on fire last month, leaving the dog with 4th degree burns on 60% of her body.

*

Don't worry, he didn't get a chance to light this one up.
The story I first posted about the piece of shit is HERE

7 comments:

  1. Can I have him? I know a cure......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strap him down on the biggest fire-ant mound you can find and then leave him there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An mouthful of molten lead will cure him!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't used to be racist. However many years of observing people have changed that. Now I can proudly say fuck amish. And if called out on it I'll just say fuck you. I've had two good black friends. Neither ones of them much liked their race either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know there was such a thing as 4th degree burns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I wrong for hoping that he is in with guys who love their dogs? And, maybe, don't have much to look forward to?

    Well, I can hope, can I not?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.